Do you want to discover your professional potential and to develop useful skills? Do you have a passion for writing? Do you enjoy implementing creative tasks? Would like to work with the high-profile EU projects?
If you have answered YES to any of the above mentioned questions, Institute is the right place for you.
All assignments will be adjusted to each candidate’s profile and preferences. However, most of the task will be related to the EU projects (proposal drafting and implementation). All volunteers and interns will have to report to their direct supervisor at Institute as well as to the head of talent acquisition division.
Benefits for volunteers:
- The best volunteer & intern that will work over 2 months (till March 2016) will win entrepreneurial training.
- Opportunity to check how your theoretical knowledge works in practice;
- Inside knowledge about the EU projects (preparation of proposals and implementation of the projects);
- Friendly co-workers;
- Opportunity to discover your own potential;
- Certificate of participation;
- The best volunteer & intern have a chance to become permanent staff members;
Send your CV and describe your skills that might be useful for us. Explicit motivational letter with your obtained knowledge and skills as well as your potential input in our organizations is essential.
Desirable knowledge and skills:
- Social media,
- (Graphic) design,
- Business management
Currently, we are in the phase of launching our new project called VOYAGE. Follow us on Facebook page and let us know, how YOU can contribute!
- Starting date depends on mutual agreement.
- The volunteering/internship period should not be shorter than 2 months.
- We can host up to 10 people at a time.
- There is a possibility for a distance (online) work experience.
- Skills-based volunteering and internship positions are unpaid.
Deadline: We are flexible. Feel free to send us your suggestions about preferred dates and we will crosscheck our availability.
Location: Draugystės g. 19, 51230 Kaunas or online (distance)
Contact information: email@example.com