Entrepreneurial development today has become very significant in view of its being a key to economic growth.
The objectives of industrial development, regional growth, and employment generation depend upon entrepreneurial development. Entrepreneurship may operate within an entrepreneurship ecosystem which includes government programmes and services that promote entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship resources, entrepreneurship education, training and financing. Entrepreneurs put new business ideas into practice. However, many entrepreneurs often lose confidence in themselves or once they fail or meet the struggles, they no longer want to try again. There are also some people who have great ideas, but they are thinking too much about what others think about them, that’s why they are afraid to take actions. So it is important to remember, if you don’t try, you won’t succeed.
Some motivational quotes of famous people that will inspire you to take actions:
- “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” –Nolan Bushnell, entrepreneur.
- “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.” – Catherine Cook, co-founder of MyYearbook.
- “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
- “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” – Jason Fried, founder of 37signal.
- “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” – Guy Kawasaki, founder of AllTop.
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese proverb.
- “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” – Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
- “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” – Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s.
- “Always deliver more than expected.” —Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein, physicist.
- “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
- “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs, co-founder and CEO of Apple.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney, co-founder of the Walt Disney Company.
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius.
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth, Major League Baseball Hall of Famer.
- “Fail often so you can succeed sooner.” – Tom Kelley, Ideo partner.
- “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills, opera singer.
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison, inventor.
- “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.” – Peter Drucker, management consultant, educator, and author.
- “Success is how high you bounce after you hit bottom.” – General George Patton.
- “Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.” – Paul Rand, graphic designer.
- “I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying.” – Jay Z, musician.
- “I hate how many people think, “glass half-empty” when their glass is really four-fifths full. I’m grateful when I have one drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it.” – Gary Vaynerchuk, co-founder and CEO of VaynerMedia.
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group.
Entrepreneurship – the capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit. Entrepreneurship is not only important for the business itself. It plays a major role in the economy of a country, it cause economic growth. But entrepreneurship is not only a key driver of economy, being an entrepreneur, and creating value in the world, is one of the purest forms of self-expression and fulfilment. The most fulfilled people are clear about why they were put on this earth. Once they are clear, then they decide to spend their life doing that thing. These people are purposeful. They feel that their life matters. Creative thinking allows to come up with new ideas, or an innovative approach to a problem. With businesses, new ideas can result in a new product, or a process that cuts costs or improves quality, for example. Fresh ideas give businesses a competitive advantage, and help make goods and services stand out in the market. Moreover, people exposed to entrepreneurship frequently express that they have more opportunity to exercise creative freedoms, higher self-esteem, and an overall greater sense of control over their own lives. Entrepreneurship has created millions of good jobs. In a startup workplace, jobs often call for creativity and collaboration, leading to personal development. Those exposed to entrepreneurship have higher confidence and greater independence. Entrepreneurship allows people to do what they want – to follow their passion.